• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone with Angora X's -OR- Fluffy Lionheads

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Just been grooming Toffee and he looks SO SO scruffy!
I thought he had loads of random tufts all over his body but it looks like he is just getting random tufts and they won't come out!
Plus his mane and hear fluff is insane!
Anyone gt an insanely fluffy bunny?
He's 7 years old and still is doing extremely well! :wave:

Yes, I have Jessica who is a lionhead/ angora cross and Snowy who is a cashmere lop. Snowy is quite easy to keep but Jessica is a nightmare. She is moulting at the moment and her hair mats like felt so it is really hard to get out and you can't cut it because it mats closed to her skin. I'm trying to groom her dewlap but can only do it for short stints because she hates getting it done. Snowy is quite easy, he can get clumps under his armpit and bum but they comb out really easily.

Yes - here is Casper 2 mins after brushing! :shock:

Casper9.jpg

my bunny has a bit of lionhead, hair between the ears, there isn't much but it seems to be growing as her coat is getting thicker! i bought her a brush but didn't really need it!

Charlie sorta does. It's not fluffy like a normal lionhead, but it's long. His tufts go from his head half way down his back. And its thickening out as well now, which isn't good coz he HATES being groomed :roll:

Yes - here is Casper 2 mins after brushing! :shock:

Casper9.jpg

Rabbits like that attract all kinds of dust and hay it seems:roll:
Cloud was like that when I got him too. Now he doesn't look so bad, probably because there is no longer bedding in his whole cage, just the litter box (which is actually the bottom of a hamster cage:lol: I figured two rabbits would need a bigger box than my cat-boxes) and he's just a single-maned lionhead X

Poppy has a habit of getting loads of hay stuck in her mane, then hopping over to us to get it out, I'm sure she does it on purpose :lol: :love:

Rabbits like that attract all kinds of dust and hay it seems

The worst part is this is a pic taken in the summer months - he's twice as fluffy now. I've had to cut it all away round his eyes because he couldn't see.

I have Bungle who looks like a total scruff 2 minutes after brushing him. He gets all matted underneath and it takes ages to get them all out.

Back