• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics of my ponies!

Jetstreem

Warren Scout
Seeing as there is quite a bit of horsey chat at the moment, I thought I would post a few pics of my two precious ponies! Tigger, 26yr old welsh D, and Roana, 30yr old heinz 57!!

Tigger
tigger256.jpg

tigger226.jpg

tigger280.jpg

Roana
roana170small.jpg

roana192.jpg

roana207.jpg

Cerys :)

Lovely ponies and quite unusual colours, I've always fancied a blue roan. Cirrus was dapple grey when we got her, but as time has gone on, she has a strawberry roan colour appearing on her neck and the rest has gone light grey.:)

Lovely ponies and quite unusual colours, I've always fancied a blue roan. Cirrus was dapple grey when we got her, but as time has gone on, she has a strawberry roan colour appearing on her neck and the rest has gone light grey.:)

Yeah they are, I am very lucky to have ended up with 2 roans, and especially one of each, bay roan and a strawberry roan! Roana has a daughter who is bay roan and white. :love::love:

Blue roans are stunning, especially in their summer coat when they go an almost baby blue colour with striking black legs and a dark face.

Both of them look so good for their age! Tigger is so hansome ^.^
They both look quite small, especially Roana. I love ponies, they have so much character and really push it but how can you not love them!? Sophie (my pony) is only 13.3 and 22 yrs old but you wouldnt mess with her.
Lovely to see them still so active.

Both of them look so good for their age! Tigger is so hansome ^.^
They both look quite small, especially Roana. I love ponies, they have so much character and really push it but how can you not love them!? Sophie (my pony) is only 13.3 and 22 yrs old but you wouldnt mess with her.
Lovely to see them still so active.

Thanks Pie, Tigger will be very pleased you think he is handsome too, he thinks he is very handsome!

They are quite small, Tigz is probably only just 14.2hh, or at least he was 14.2hh in his younger days! Roana is only 13hh, but is very long and broad for her size, she fills a 5'6 rug!!

Your Sophie sounds just like Roana, she too is a force to be reckoned with! Roana regularly drags both me and my dad around the yard to find any scraps of food that need eating!! Tigger on the other hand is a total gentleman on the ground!!

Back