• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead Weight

Amy104

Warren Veteran
My little boy Casper has always been a little on the sleek side, the vet thinks he has a super motabilism! You can't see it as he's so damn fluffy but when I cuddled him the other night he felt more boney than usual. I am going to weigh him tomorrow to see if he's lost any weight since last week. I'm currently panacuring the troup, would that have any effect on his weight?

My little boy Casper has always been a little on the sleek side, the vet thinks he has a super motabilism! You can't see it as he's so damn fluffy but when I cuddled him the other night he felt more boney than usual. I am going to weigh him tomorrow to see if he's lost any weight since last week. I'm currently panacuring the troup, would that have any effect on his weight?

Unlikely I would have thought.

I'd get his teeth checked. Lionheads are very prone to Dental Disease

He only had vacs just before and his teeth were perfect, otherwise that would of been my first thought. He is also eating normally - he's a star hay eater.

Back