• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How does your pair of bunnies sleep?

Top to tail or same way

• Top to tail most of the time

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • The same way most of the time

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
It varies pair with pair or trio with trio, so I would say both. I love it though when they lay with their neads near each other and snuggle that way, or when they sleep all drapped over each other. :love:

mine don't often snooze together. The two biggies often do but the two neddies try and find somewhere safe to hide.

they do the top to toe thing sometimes, and look like two fat little sausages in a pack :love: but, they often sleep way apart, finding the furthest point from each other in their room/enclosure (they're downstairs at the moment. i like it. i'm not sure they do). sometimes one flops while the other seems to stand guard. currently, he has both feet in the hay and she is staring wistfully at my piles of paper, where she would love to run, slide, chew and poo - but its my work, so she isn't allowed!:lol:

Same way. Except they lie with their feet level so Pipkin only reaches up to about Ruby's armpit. So no head snuggles :(

My trio generally sleep side by side, all snuggled up close, though I have seen them snoozing nose to nose.

both regularly! and sometimes matt lies straight and bisc lies towards his middle and uses him as a pillow! also, heads together sometimes too. :love:

i never really see my bunnies sleep cuz theyre out in the garden but this is how they slept on the first day after all the exhaustion of checking out their new home. i think its so adorable, i tell myself that they sleep like this all the time!!

BunniesTopNTail.jpg

AAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

They mostly sleep top to tail. Oakley likes to lie across Cassie and use her as a cushion - very cute to look at:lol:

Back