• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED! Group pictures and accomodation please...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I was wondering if i could see some piccies of groups and their accomodation? (with the size) .....just interested, particulary in groups of five....

Last edited:
Norty norty temptations :no: don't encourage us all hehe :lol: I can take a pic of our 4 if it helps, I think there in a 6ftx9/10ft NIC :shock:

Norty norty temptations :no: don't encourage us all hehe :lol: I can take a pic of our 4 if it helps, I think there in a 6ftx9/10ft NIC :shock:

:oops: i know.....

Yes please :)

I have a 12x12ft garage for my four... theres alot of space.... :roll:

Id just say be really careful. i tried a similar thing and ended up with two pairs as i pushed my luck and the bonding didnt end up working. I do hope if you go for it though it does work so will keep everything crossed for you

My 5 have a 12ftx6ft enclosure so yours have twice as much as my lot.
Mine have freerange time on their lawn and there were plans to move the kennel in this lawn and have daily access but as we're moving house we're going to upgrade it when we move :)

Id just say be really careful. i tried a similar thing and ended up with two pairs as i pushed my luck and the bonding didnt end up working. I do hope if you go for it though it does work so will keep everything crossed for you

Yes this is what im worried about, saffy is very dominent and took alot of work to accept tinks and dreamer.... i have to think about them first. But then i love frosty and i think of all that space i have and would love to help another bun.... someone adopt him quick so im not tempted..... :(

Back