• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Pics..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bernie and Colonel Colin

001-83.jpg

Mr Bean

007-57.jpg

Cerys

006-73.jpg

Morse (and his poorly ears :cry:)

002-85.jpg

Bobbie and Brian

005-68.jpg

:D

Oh you have a bunny called Cerys, that is my name!! Brilliant!

Cerys the bun is very pretty :love: loving your pics Jane, and I love the one of Bernie lying over Colonel Colin!

Cerys :)

Lovely buns Jane! :love::love::love: How's Morse doing?

He's better than he was thanks :) He's having Manuka Honey in them now :shock:
I only feel happy about him having 'natural' treatments directly into his ears now. I am still firmly of the belief that the Aurizon ear drops killed a previous Rabbit of mine :cry: and very nearly killed Morse too.
I may not get anyone 'in the know' to believe it, but I would NEVER use AURIZON on a Rabbit's ears again.

Last edited:
WOW!! 41!!
Thanks for posting such fab photos of some them. I guess I'll gradually get to know them all if my RU addiction lasts. No show of it abating, last Sat I tipped tea in my laptop & have been bereft without my RU fix. Luckily today I am sorted with a new one & am doing some catching up :)

WOW!! 41!!
Thanks for posting such fab photos of some them. I guess I'll gradually get to know them all if my RU addiction lasts. No show of it abating, last Sat I tipped tea in my laptop & have been bereft without my RU fix. Luckily today I am sorted with a new one & am doing some catching up :)

:shock:

Ooooooooops !!

Back