• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will this ease his frustration or add to it??

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
:wave: rexy was castrated a week ago today:oops: i have heard alot of you saying that your buns have a ted to snuggle up to for company until they can be paired off (just before xmas for rexy and coco)
rexy just wants to hump poor ted to death:lol::lol: he is obviously no that sore:lol:
will ted help him rid himself of frustration or make him even hornier????:roll:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
i am going to put rexy and coco together 8 weeks after the castration, is that long enough do you think?
many thanks x

:wave: rexy was castrated a week ago today:oops: i have heard alot of you saying that your buns have a ted to snuggle up to for company until they can be paired off (just before xmas for rexy and coco)
rexy just wants to hump poor ted to death:lol::lol: he is obviously no that sore:lol:
will ted help him rid himself of frustration or make him even hornier????:roll:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
i am going to put rexy and coco together 8 weeks after the castration, is that long enough do you think?
many thanks x

I don't know to be honest, but after some of the stories on the other thread (regarding Rainbows 'bits') I really wouldn't put him with a teddy if he's going to hump it

Only had the humping teddy issue with Lenny, but he does it rarely. The rest just kiss and lick their teds til their hearts content. I'm afraid I can't comment much about this situation :(. The only things Brian and Max try to hump and Lola...usually her head. poor baby! :lol:

Back