• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Hello i just registered on here! thought id introduce myself and my bunnys i have two bunny's casper my little dwarf cross lion head he is 6 and is albino he could see once but hes losing sight as he gets older and my big poppy! who is only two but 3 times the size of casper! shes a dalmatian rex beautiful but big! casper was a bit of a one second decision my mother says to people most girls come home with a boy on there night out, my daughter comes home with a rabbit! haha he was my friends rabbit 3 or 4 and after a night out with the girls i went back to hers and fell in love with casper she told me i could have him so.. i brought him home researched about rabbits and when my mother came home he was all settled in a big new hutch with a run attached and lots of toys! bit different to his small one room hutch he had at my friends! then i decided he needed a friend, a breeder gave me a rabbit called candy telling me the only reason she didnt want her was because she was infertile.. she smelt bad and was round and hard belly i knew something was wrong, she did not spend much time with me as she died, i was heartbroken and i never did find out what was wrong, so the breeder as a presant to me gave my my little poppy who is now huge! so thats me and my bunnys =] becci

Welcome to the forum :)
Do your buns live together? If not you should really get them neutererd, then they can be bonded :)

yes they live together poppy is neutered and casper isnt but they live happily together never had any problems =] although poppy ha quire an agressive character although she gets on with casper i dont know if she would ever get on with any other rabbit.

Back