• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day Dutchie

weeble

Cant believe its a year ago today I picked my gorgeous Dutch boy up from Abi and Ross. I went through a bit of a rough time after I got Dutchie and his cheeky nature got me through it. I know you arent supposed to have favourites but........who can blame me'

loveu.jpg

Photo-0058.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't that year go quick :shock: HAPPY GOTCHA DAY DUTCHIE! :D We were only talking about him earlier, remembering how he seemingly used to teleport from hutch to run (as we never saw him use the ramp!). Give him a special nose rub from us (Bella, Chloe & Albert too!). Abi & Ross xx

Happy Gotcha Day Dutchie!

I love Dutchie - he is just like Twinkle and Star! They could have been 'separated at birth'!!! :lol::lol:

Didn't that year go quick :shock: HAPPY GOTCHA DAY DUTCHIE! :D We were only talking about him earlier, remembering how he seemingly used to teleport from hutch to run (as we never saw him use the ramp!). Give him a special nose rub from us (Bella, Chloe & Albert too!). Abi & Ross xx

Teleporting???How clever!!!!!!:lol::lol:

I know he is a middle aged man now bless him x

Back