• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits ever jump on guests and wee on them?

DemiS

Warren Veteran
My mums friend is over and Harley keeps diving onto him.

And for the first time ever, Harley jumped onto my mum....Then wee'd on her foot! :lol::lol::lol:

Her exact words were 'The little **** just ****** on my foot' and '*******!' :roll: :lol:

He just jumped on, had a wee then jumped off her! :shock: Humans ARE NOT litter trays Harley! :lol: ;)

He's never wee'd on me before

Demi, I'm sorry but no, none of my buns has ever jumped on a guest and we ed on them.

Sniffed them, nosed them, run away from them, but no weeing. :shock:

Hector once weed on a friend's shoe (he was not impressed! :lol::lol:) That was a long time ago though - before he was neutered.

i have usually its unneutered males who do this though, its a territorial thing ie saying thats new and its mine.... unfrotunatly there are some unnuetered buns who do this coco no longer sprays people but if he gets to comfy on their lap for too long instead of jumping off he just thinks ah well and wees where he is lazy maybe but he is so old and loverly you gota love him anyway!

He's only brought into the house every so often to run around. Nearly everything is new to him, I can't understand why he would choose my mums foot :lol:

It might have smelled of something interesting!

Deej has only ever peed on me twice when he has gotten very over excited by a tasty treat. Otherwise he hasn't peed on anyone! :oops::lol:

It might have smelled of something interesting!

Deej has only ever peed on me twice when he has gotten very over excited by a tasty treat. Otherwise he hasn't peed on anyone! :oops::lol:

My mums feet would certainly smell 'interesting' :shock: But not in a good way :? :lol: and he was a bit excited jumping up onto everyone, and with my mum giving him head rubs for the first time :lol:

Back