• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP Ive lost Oreo UD p30/50/54/100! FOUND :) UD164!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im going out of my mind, hes been gone about 20 mins, it was literally 5 mins since I last checked on him in the garden now he has just disppeared!! anu suggestions????

Last edited:
AWww hun im sure you,ll find him, have you checked behind pots, shed etc,, have you looked to see if Oreo has been digging anywhere, hope he soon turns up.x

ratte there food first! Then check under any shed, plants, trees.
My flopsy went missing a few months ago, we found her under the shed!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im going out of my mind, hes been gone about 20 mins, it was literally 5 mins since I last checked on him in the garden now he has just disppeared!! anu suggestions????

Have you checked every bush? Any tiny hiding places? Tinkerbell has done this to me before and she had managed to crawl into a space in the garage and i found her asleep ontop of a paint pot, check he hasnt dug any holes under the fence, just go round the garden again thoroughly.

Check ever single place they could have gotten to. It's amazing how high they can jump, and how small a gap they can squeeze through.

He'll be somewhere, he's probably squeezed into a tight spot somewhere. go round the whole garden methodically, you'll find him.

Silly question, but is your garden secure? Any chance he could have escaped through a fence or anything?

i am sure you have thought of this already, but knock on all the neighbours doors and ask them to look out for him. have you got anyone else who can help you search?

bisc jumped out of his run once when my bf was 'watching' him, and he ran into some bushes and then just seemed to vanish. he had got himself tangled up in a carrier bag! but we were searching and couldn't find him...then about 5 minutes later (the longest 5 mins of my life) ... i saw the bag move and he came wandering out....he was a bit dazed but ok.

but it was awful. i was sobbing like mad.

i am praying so much that you find him. xxx

Back