• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I used to be small once...

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
1022.jpg

1021.jpg

1023.jpg

1024.jpg

...ok...not that small! :lol::lol::lol:

awwww :)

Just out of interest, that dust free hay bag, what size is that and how much does that size cost?:wave:

awwww :)

Just out of interest, that dust free hay bag, what size is that and how much does that size cost?:wave:

Gosh...It was the GIANT bag...for horses!! Can't remember how much it cost, but it was really reasonable. I go for smaller bags now so I don't have to decant it every week.

Is it the large bale of meadow hay? I used to get them before I found lovely farm hay and I think they're about £26.

Is it the large bale of meadow hay? I used to get them before I found lovely farm hay and I think they're about £26.

It's possible. Ted prefers Kimberly Meadow hay to the stalky stuff in that bag. He likes treats of Timothy too (because his mummy is far too cheap to buy it for him all the time!)

Back