• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I *wub* you

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
DSCF8375700x525.jpg

Not sure if Alfie wanted a snog or was just checking for treats in dd's hair but I'll assume it was the former. :lol::lol:

Alfie says "fank 'oo" and told me not to tell you his head has swollen to the size of a beach ball with all the lovely comments. :lol:

awwwwwww:love::love:

is that a bunny in the background ???? too wanna see piccie

:lol: No, it's Skye. I've been doing up a little 3ft hutch that I got from Kris (starlight), to put into the aviary and Skye is trying to claim it as hers. :roll: :lol: She's been sitting inside it for most of the day. :lol:

DSCF8376525x700.jpg

:oops: im sorry skye i hope i havent given you a complex now, mind you are a gorgous as well

cats always go an sleep were they shouldnt :roll::lol:

I think you should give it to her!

I remember the cat would NEVER go into his carrying case and when it came out he'd run away!...When I put a bunny one in the house he sidled up to it and got inside!!....strange kitty's!!

:oops: im sorry skye i hope i havent given you a complex now, mind you are a gorgous as well

cats always go an sleep were they shouldnt :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: She forgives you, it wasn't easy to make her out in the distance. ;)

Ali, I'm going to feel mean taking it away from her. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: She forgives you, it wasn't easy to make her out in the distance. ;)

Ali, I'm going to feel mean taking it away from her. :lol:

Get her her own!!

.........or.....shut her in it for five minutes!!:shock::shock::shock: She wouldn't want it then!! :lol:

Back