• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this normal?? (Male bunny "bits") U/D He's home!!!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
His "bits" have been like this for at least 20mins - is this normal? :oops::oops:

sorry if the pics are blurry, i couldnt get them any clearer (used the phone on my camera)

291020091320.jpg

291020091322.jpg

291020091324.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh I dunno. I've never seen Alfie's looking like that. :oops: Hopefully bunnymadhouse will see this, seeing as she's our resident ky jelly expert :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep an eye on it, and if needed then get the KY jelly out!:oops:

When Flash used to hump things his bits didn't change colour :lol:
I've heard they do with females, but not males :lol:

i've not seen eric's looking like that (not that i look much anyway:oops:). nearly time for the afternoon hump tho so i'll try sneak a peek.

I've only seen similar something in tortoise's, but that was prolapse. I really don't think this is the same, since it's evidently his member? Sorry, just it doesn't seem normal to me at least. :( *hugs* for little Rainbow and you!

I have never seen any of mine look like that. I took would be looking at the vets because when I was bonding one of my boys with two girls earlier this year he ended up with an infected penis from all the humping and he irritated it and it got swollen and stuff and he ended up on antibiotics and Metacam.

Vets!!! Definitely, asap.

This happened to my Jester when he first met Daisy and over-excitedly humped her. Don't want to unduly alarm you but with Jester we were told it was potentially very serious if it stayed out too long.

What worked for him was having his bits covered in sugar (sounds bizzare but was on vet recommendation - old method of reducing swelling) plus metacam and baytril (sugar cracks the skin and introduces risk of infection).

PM minimack if she's on - she was the one doing the bonding and cared for Jester.

Good luck.

Back