• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I failed!!

Bex09

Warren Scout
I am so upset, for those of you that don't know I was all prepared, with much help from others on here, to rescue a rabbit who had been abandoned. I finally managed to contact the lady who had the details and she has just told me that the landlord said "it has gone". We don't know if that means rehomed, let loose or passed away, she didn't ask! I am so sorry that I didn't get there in time and just hope that he has gone to a loving home.:cry:

Oh Bex you didnt fail hun dont be silly, im sure someone else has rescued him. Thankyou very much for all your help, we tried xxxxx

Don't worry, I'm sure some caring person will have seen him and taken him home :) At least you tried :D

Was it Chester by any chance - my friend found rabbit in garden yesterday (I am just about to put a post on about it).

If not, I am so sorry.

Was it Chester by any chance - my friend found rabbit in garden yesterday (I am just about to put a post on about it).

If not, I am so sorry.

Ah no it was in Macclesfield. Glad your friend has managed to save a rabbit though. Thanks to everyone for all your replies. I am feeling a bit better but just wish I had seen the post earlier and been able to contact the woman sooner. Anyway here's hoping he has gone to a loving home or someone who can help him. Thanks again and especially to everyone who tried to help too.

Ah no it was in Macclesfield. Glad your friend has managed to save a rabbit though. Thanks to everyone for all your replies. I am feeling a bit better but just wish I had seen the post earlier and been able to contact the woman sooner. Anyway here's hoping he has gone to a loving home or someone who can help him. Thanks again and especially to everyone who tried to help too.

I posted that thread here straight away yesturday and you replied quickly, we couldnt have got there any quicker. Im sure he's safe now.

Back