• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how pampered are your buns??

you need to talk to Becca!! She had a fabulous status on her FB..
My pets arent spoilt,Im just well trained!!

Pampered? I think D&J think they are the the Prince William and Harry of Bunworld.
They get everything :lol::oops:

Buuuut - I think they deserve it ;):love:

:wave: Mine are more pampered than my OH :lol::lol:

I have very spoilt buns because I love them soooo much - they get treated like little people - I have to say Good Morning and Good night to them, and tell them to be good when i go out :lol: :oops:

:wave: Mine are more pampered than my OH :lol::lol:

I have very spoilt buns because I love them soooo much - they get treated like little people - I have to say Good Morning and Good night to them, and tell them to be good when i go out :lol: :eek:ops:

Hee hee, me too!

You should see the big heap of veg I have on my table for my bunnies - compared to the teeny amount in the bottom of the fridge for me and the OH! :lol::lol:

Hee hee, me too!

You should see the big heap of veg I have on my table for my bunnies - compared to the teeny amount in the bottom of the fridge for me and the OH! :lol::lol:

Yup same here - when I was in Asda yesterday and a little old couple behind us at the checkout said how nice it was to see a young couple to be buying so much fresh fruit and veg it was all for the buns :oops:

I love mine more than anything but they are not spoilt. They have what they need and tons of love. I like to give donations to charity (rabbits ones) as a thank you for having been 'given' such lovely rabbits.

Of course my Louie is pampered, why have a pet if it wont be? :D

*Louie MADE me say that* :lol::lol:

nala is majorly pampered shes such a brat lol

she only got one serving of veg yesterday cos i was out christmas shopping and well.... shes not amused and isnt my friend today!

her hieness goes in a mood very often if things dont go her way :lol:

if only she knew how much ive spent on her for crimbo she'd be back happy but she will have to wait for santa to come ;) :lol:

I would liek to think my have everything they could possibly need and want but probably in their opinion there are a lot of things missing!

I'm ridiculous.. it causes lots of tension between my OH and I. I buy them both organic veg, cuddle them for at least 2 hours each every evening, include them in everything I do, they are always bought the best and the biggest of hutches and runs and carriers . But I reckon they still feel like there is SO much more they could have that I'm not giving them (eg. access to next door's garden, as many apples and blueberries as they can eat, 24 hour strokes even though i'm at work during the day)

yeah hes spoilt!
hes had to become a garden bun from a shed bun due to eating his way out of the shed, so after being tolf off hes been bought a bran spankin new hutch and hutch cover! and its left me with £50 me money for the next fortnight. and half that will go on steve!:oops:
i feel guilty because hes on his own.............waiting till spring and then ill be permenantly skint through having two buns instead! :D

OH thinks im nuts! because steve "needs" this and this and this.....

I am very attached to my bunnies, I will get them anything they need but don't see them as spoilt although my other half says they have checked in rather than moved in:lol:

They don't get overfed but they get the best diet I can give them including giving them a variety of lovely hay types. They have their own room with soft coverings such as fleecy blankets, dog beds and a soft duvet to help with their delicate rexy hocks. I spend time with them and give them a variety of toy to distract them from eating the room and keep them occupied.

I also do what I can to help the rescue centre who kindly let me adopt them as am grateful for a pair of such wonderful bunnies. I wonder what would have happened to them if it wasn't for such dedicated people and want to help the other lovely bunnies they have in.

Erm everyone calls me the crazy bunny girl and say they are so pampered because i dont have children yet :roll: Steve gets abit jealous cos they get more attention than he does, says he needs to grow ears and a fluffy coat :oops::lol:

my pair have to earn thier keep.. I WISH :lol::lol::lol::lol:

very spoiled here, even ste knows to turn the light on when it gets dark before it get home from work, i dont beleive bunnies live in tunnels under the ground :oops::oops:

Utterly spoilt, they have their own half of the living room (which currently seems to be growing as a tunnel and bunny tent have appeared on the human 'half' of the lounge!), they get at least 10 different fruit/veg/fresh herbs a day and three types of hay!

They're sort of like M&S bunnies - i.e. these aren't just any bunnies, these are organically fed, hand reared, daily hugged, always get their own way and extra pampered bunnies etc etc.

Luckily for me my OH is the as bad as me!

I have to be very careful I don't put Grim before my other half... :oops:

And currently I'm training him to do everything that a dog owner would train a dog not to do, like jump on the sofa for food or sleep with us in the bed...

He's definitely spoilt, he eats whatever he wants, when he wants, I get up early and clean up after him, I'm scared of going to pets at home because I know how much money I end up spending in there...

Edit: Oh and my other half is now reduced to eating the crust of the bread because I just hacked the last piece up for Grimlock...

Well I can't let my bunny eat crust with a poorly mouth. :roll:

Back