• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he binkied!

hannah C

Alpha Buck
steve binkied!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:love::love:
im soooo happy. was beginning to think he wasnt such a happy bun.... he sorta half flopps so that was something but i have never seen him do a blinky.
anyway, went out to the run at bed time with his tea and he bounded up to me took a pelet from me and binkied back down the run and into his hutch! :love:

im sooooo pleased he's being a happy bunny:love: must be dong something right! or maybe he does enjoy being outside more than in the shed! :lol::roll:

Last edited:
....That made me laugh, it's binky not blinky! (I got confused that you were proud of him blinking!:lol::lol: How brilliant! He must be a happy boy! I bet you're really glad you found him!

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

hehehee! thanks for that! been back and changed it!

yeah i :love: him sooo much. i cant believe he was dumped, such a nice bunny. never had him be angry or bite. strange to think i never considered having a rabbit but now i wouldn't be without him.

Last edited:
Back