• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby Bum (New pictures) u/d with video attached!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Here is my little girl! She is 250g over her target weight and is big and chunky like her daddy Carlos!

534.jpg

533.jpg

535.jpg

Here is her brothers, Stanley and Paddy.
538.jpg

I've also been sent a video of them. She is the one on the chair, her brothers are on the wall. (Stanley is the one getting wet...not my little bunster!) The BEEg white bun is Teddy's brother and Ruby's buncle Gethin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYJzbL5FdmE

Enjoy! :D:D:D

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: You have got a little jem there (haha get it ;)) she is so beautiful!

I am actually astounded to see how caring the breeder is, and to update you all the time. I think its lovely, and I wish more breeders were like that.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: You have got a little jem there (haha get it ;)) she is so beautiful!

I am actually astounded to see how caring the breeder is, and to update you all the time. I think its lovely, and I wish more breeders were like that.

We get updated with pictures and a video every week (if not, less). She cuddles them all for a few hours a day, and all her other buns to make sure they are nice and tame when they come home with their new mummy's and daddy's! They are all REALLY tame! (and the babies are so bold!)
Recently there was an incident with an oversized dead kit which ended in the mum having an emergency hysterectomy. Blodwyn now has a husbun to live with, as she doesn't have a reason not to. All the females get full run of the garden for some of the day, and the boys get time out alone, not just in runs. She has taken in a few rescues (which would never be bred from!!!). I wish more people were like her, I really do!

Back