• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winstons had a haircut! (horse)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Just got to get around to pulling his mane! He's all clipped out and loves it, we were stream line across the green today :lol:

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

Oh yeh he loves it, all the people out walking today were admiring him, he's really good with kids aswell he's sooo gentle, but loves showing off, we went flat out across the green today everyone stopped to watch him go :D he's such a show off!

Aww he is stunning! What breed is he? :love::love:

I love freshly clipped horses, they look so smart! I clipped my two the other week and the seem a bit happier to have all their wooly hair off, plus my gelding loves wearing his rug!!

Cerys :)

Aww he is stunning! What breed is he? :love::love:

I love freshly clipped horses, they look so smart! I clipped my two the other week and the seem a bit happier to have all their wooly hair off, plus my gelding loves wearing his rug!!

Cerys :)

:D Thankyou, he's thoroughbred x welshxnew forest hense needing a clip so soon, he works hard and has a pony coat!

Tandrie says Do you think I need a hair cut?:?

IMG_0272.jpg

I think your Winston would make him look very silly if they stood next to each other:lol:

Last edited:
I am completely new to horse's world. I had two riding lessons and bought a couple of magazines and I only discovered a few days ago that horses were clipped.... :oops:

I am completely new to horse's world. I had two riding lessons and bought a couple of magazines and I only discovered a few days ago that horses were clipped.... :oops:

Winston is only completely clipped out because he's very fit and works hard and just gets so hot, you can get different types of clips depending on what the horse is doing.

Back