• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Butterfly (plus a few other pics)

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Here's the lovely lady...not 100% at the moment (being treated for UTI) but starting to integrate (against all evidence to the contrary Mulberry is NOT chasing her in the pic!)

Picture1188.jpg

Picture1212.jpg

Firefly and Mistletoe

Picture1214.jpg

and Firefly establishes his authority by getting between Captain Carrot, his girlfriend, and a pile of dandelions!

Picture1199.jpg

Mulberry and April go head-to-head...

Picture1248.jpg

and finally...spot the odd rabbit out...

Picture1234.jpg

Last edited:
Oh isn't she gorgeous?! And look at all those buns! I'd much rather be sat out there with them than at my desk pretending to work.
:love:

Oh, you lucky thing. I forgot to also wish Butterfly (v cute name) a speedy recovery, bless her.

Thank you! She's back to vet tomorrow as I'm not happy she's eating enough yet. But hopefully the baytril will be working by then... :wave:

The ginger lop (is that one Firefly?) looks just like my Hattie :love:

Yes, he's the one with the poorly eye...he's over seven and still going strong - hopefully the vet will be pleased with how Firefly's eye is doing tomorrow...

Yes, he's the one with the poorly eye...he's over seven and still going strong - hopefully the vet will be pleased with how Firefly's eye is doing tomorrow...

Aww good luck at the vets :wave:. Hes gorgeous (well they're all gorgeous!). Bless him, i love his name! And Butterfly :love:

Thank you!

And Captain Carrot says: Butterfly is okay but she ate what could have been my carrotses!

Awwww :love: Lovely to see some pics of firefly, he seems very bright and brave considering he is poorly so thats a good sign :D

and finally...spot the odd rabbit out...

Picture1234.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I feel incredibly dumb now. :oops: I've been staring at the photo for a while trying to work out which one was odd, and couldn't fathom it - then it suddenly dawned on me that one wasn't a bun at all. :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I feel incredibly dumb now. :oops: I've been staring at the photo for a while trying to work out which one was odd, and couldn't fathom it - then it suddenly dawned on me that one wasn't a bun at all. :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Glad it's not just me then Karen :oops::oops::oops:

Butterfly is so beautiful :love::love::love:

Back