• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bored bunnies

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
I brought my bunnies a new 6x5 run which they love there old one was very small :wave:
In it they have a tunnel (they like this) a iglu, a washing up bowel, and a treat ball.
What else can i put in the run to stop them from being bored! :? ATM they are just sitting there :cry:
Preferably something cheap to put in there.

Ideas please!!!!!?????? :wave:

Mine have not touched their Yellow Pages.

I just go to the fruit shop and get loads of cardboard boxes and cut holes in them and they love them! They really love the wooden fruit crates as well!

Egg boxes are a favourite with ours - we put some of their pellets inside for them to get out - like a treat ball but cheaper!

Cardboard boxes with holes cut in are also usually a hit!

i have bought bisc and matt so many toys over the years and they have turned their noses up at everything.... with the exception of the massive vine balls you can get...and tunnels to run through!

they used to have cardboard boxes but then bisc decided he would eat them so they were confiscated. they have a cardboard tunnel which i supervise them with because of bisc :roll:

other than that they don't play with anything i buy them...:roll:

i always think they seem bored. especially bisc. :(

Mine love the Willow Balls but at £5 a time they are a special treat!

Just tell them they are not allowed near any of their toys, they will immediately find them irresistible!

Back