• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think? Should I.......

cally73

Young Bun
get a friend for pumpkin? I got a gorgeous lionhead at the weekend but now wished I had got one of its litter mates too. I am keeping him as an indoor bun but just think he might like a friend to snuggle up to. My 2 outdoor buns get on so well with each other and am now thinking he may like the company of another. He has a 4 ft indoor cage with a pen around to give more space when I am out then he has free run when we are in. My OH says no as there is not enough room for two:cry: but they are not locked in a cage at all so I feel there is enough space. Am I being selfish wanting another so he can have a friend?:love:
No one told me that owning rabbits would be so addictive!!!

Make him feel guilty, ask him if he'd like to spend the rest of his life looked after by non-english speaking aliens :) :lol:

.... Well it's worth a try

Will you be able to afford another neuter and annual vaccinations ?

If you get a Doe you'll need to seperate them at 10 weeks til both are neutered.

If you get another Buck they may fight when they reach puberty. Once Bucks fight re-bonding is seldom possible. You'll then have 2 single Rabbits.

I would suggest waiting until Pumpkin is neutered and vaccinated and then look for a spayed girlie, to be honest.

Back