• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric has eaten egg white!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Neil just made me a quorn sausage and egg sandwhich i dont like egg white so id picked that out and put it on my plate Lyric has just eaten it:shock: Im not joking she will eat anything:lol:

Neil just made me a quorn sausage and egg sandwhich i dont like egg white so id picked that out and put it on my plate Lyric has just eaten it:shock: Im not joking she will eat anything:lol:

:shock:
Don't let her live with chickens :lol:

Some bunnies eh? Rimmi licks our plates even if we have had curry!! :shock:

Naughty buns!

We have to shut Rimmi out of the room when we eat because he will pester and beg for food to the extent he has actually JUMPED on my OHs plate.... he was NOT happy!! :lol:

Some bunnies eh? Rimmi licks our plates even if we have had curry!! :shock:

Naughty buns!

We have to shut Rimmi out of the room when we eat because he will pester and beg for food to the extent he has actually JUMPED on my OHs plate.... he was NOT happy!! :lol:

Hehe, Flash once jumped on my plate of fish and chips :shock::lol: I was not happy, and neither was he covered in ketchup :roll:

None of my buns are the least bit interested in Hoomin food! Funny how they are all soo different isn't it!

Thank goodness my bun hasn't worked out that there is an interesting "level" above ground level, & food theft is limited to shopping bags on the floor.

Rimmi loves it if he lands on a plate with sauce!! Hes hops off flicking it everywhere and then spends ages grooming his feet.... he seems to be smiling though!! Hes a pain!!

OMG! I just turned round and saw Milly was licking a tub of strawberry ice cream :shock:

My girls often steal food, they've eaten all sorts including my shortcake :evil::lol:

OMG! I just turned round and saw Milly was licking a tub of strawberry ice cream :shock:

My girls often steal food, they've eaten all sorts including my shortcake :evil::lol:

The first thing Rimmi ever stole from me was a Jammy Dodger... from my mouth!! Little sod!! He likes melted chocolate ice cream (we only know that because he licked up a puddle my OH made :roll:)

Blues a git for food theft....especially if its garlic bread or pizza :roll:
He'll try to get in the fridge too if you're not careful....no wonder he used to be a bit of a fattie :lol:
Ollie stole a (whole) lasagne :shock: OFF THE DINING TABLE :shock::lol::lol::lol:
It went absolutely EVERYWHERE! Was funny though.
I miss my naughty Ollie-bobble :cry:

Blues a git for food theft....especially if its garlic bread or pizza :roll:
He'll try to get in the fridge too if you're not careful....no wonder he used to be a bit of a fattie :lol:
Ollie stole a (whole) lasagne :shock: OFF THE DINING TABLE :shock::lol::lol::lol:
It went absolutely EVERYWHERE! Was funny though.
I miss my naughty Ollie-bobble :cry:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lola wanted my strawberry jam sandwich yesterday, but i said :no: and she chased me around the house until I'd eaten it! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ollie was a cow for trying to steal my tea....I always used to worry she'd burn her tongue I used to let her have the dregs at the bottom though :oops:
Bea went mad for the strawberry and peach chewing gum I had the other day....she kept sticking her face in mine and trying to get in my mouth. Her whiskers were tiggly and I couldnt get her off cause she had me pinned to the sofa :lol:
Blue loves chocolate and anything fruity too.....he grunted at J for trying to take a glass away that had had smoothie in it.
Funny things these bunnies :lol: :love:

I love reading these stories:D. As my buns are outdoor buns, they can't nick my food:( Amber does make off with the dustpan and brush quite often.

Back