• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aviary panels

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Im going to be ordering my aviary panels today,But i cant decied wether to get the side ones half wood half mesh with means the bottom peice will be wood just thought it might be less draughty for them:)

Im going to be ordering my aviary panels today,But i cant decied wether to get the side ones half wood half mesh with means the bottom peice will be wood just thought it might be less draughty for them:)

They would feel more safe and warmer with the wooden bottom ones, but you might not be able to spy on them :lol:

The half wood ones will be heavier and more stable, but they will need protecting from bunny teeth. The actual tongue and groove part should be fine unless your buns are REALLY destructive, but the frame will need some metal edging or similar to stop it being chewed.

The half wood ones will be heavier and more stable, but they will need protecting from bunny teeth. The actual tongue and groove part should be fine unless your buns are REALLY destructive, but the frame will need some metal edging or similar to stop it being chewed.

Ive got some of that on one of my other runs What about the normal panels do they need protecting too?

Will they see much? They've got a whole shed for the none drafty bits and rabbits do like to be able to have a good look around :)

Will they see much? They've got a whole shed for the none drafty bits and rabbits do like to be able to have a good look around :)

They will be able to see out of the front of the run,Ive just got a feeling they will spend all day in the run

Back