• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now I feel sad

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Newts cosy bed has just arrived :(:(

I ordered him a smaller one off ebay because all the ones we had were far too big for him.

It is really nice, he would have loved it :cry::cry:

Aw...poor little Newt...:cry: Not surprised you're sad...

Have you had more news about his litter-mates yet?

Oh that must have been so hard. His story really touched me, I was so sad when I heard the news, he was just such a lovely sweet little boy. I'm so glad he was able to spend those few days with you though - he would have definitely known what love and kindness was because of that. xx

:cry:

I agree with happybun though, Newt would be proud to have another poorly baby bun or piggie make good use of it in the future. :)

:cry:Thats sad.
I know how you feel today, cos in work i had a reminder pop up on my PC to make an appointment for Kermit's Myxi at the vets. :cry:

Poor little Newt, he was such a gorgeous little boy :(

I hope his little siblings will be with you soon and can snuggle up in the little bed instead - I'm sure he'd be very happy that they'll be being looked after by you :)

:wave: Maybe that means there will soon be another little bun in need of TLC coming soon? Can imagine that must of hurt, you did a lovely thing for him to make him comfortable and safe knowing he probably wouldn't make it, I dread to think what it might have been like for him if it hadn't been for you x

Back