• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone!

Hello! My name is Charlie and i am the proud new owner of this little man called Jack :) We got him on Sunday. Hes been eating well (pelletes and hay) and pooping lots! Hes slowely getting used to us and enjoyed a nibble on my toes last night! This forum really helped when i was researhcing in to getting a rabbit so thank you everyone!

(hope the picture works!)

DSCF0870-1.jpg

Hello! My name is Charlie and i am the proud new owner of this little man called Jack :) We got him on Sunday. Hes been eating well (pelletes and hay) and pooping lots! Hes slowely getting used to us and enjoyed a nibble on my toes last night! This forum really helped when i was researhcing in to getting a rabbit so thank you everyone!

(hope the picture works!)

DSCF0870-1.jpg

Hi looks a bit like my Flopsy :love:
Where did you get him from, if you don't mind me asking :D

In fact he looks a lot like my Flopsy!!!! :lol:

We got him from a large well known pet shop in Wolverhampton/ Shipley! They were very helpful. He really does look like him!!

Welcome to RU. :wave: Jack looks v cute!!! :love:

(Ps Are you giving him veggies as well as hay and pellets? :oops::oops:)

Welcome to RU. :wave: Jack looks v cute!!! :love:

(Ps Are you giving him veggies as well as hay and pellets? :oops::oops:)

Hi, yes we are introducing him to little bits at a time as we were told he hadn't had any before we had him as only 8-9 weeks old. We have tried him on banana, grape (loves!) and this morning was broccoli stalk! Does that all sound ok? x

Hi, yes we are introducing him to little bits at a time as we were told he hadn't had any before we had him as only 8-9 weeks old. We have tried him on banana, grape (loves!) and this morning was broccoli stalk! Does that all sound ok? x

Oh ok, sorry I didnt mean to come across as rude, just wanted to ask!! :oops:

Yes sounds brill. I'm afraid I dont know much about quanities to feed babies as I havent had baby buns, but I am sure if you posted another thread that others would be able to help you, or maybe if they check this thread. There are lots of very helpful and knowledgeable people on here to help. :wave:

Oh ok, sorry I didnt mean to come across as rude, just wanted to ask!! :oops:

Yes sounds brill. I'm afraid I dont know much about quanities to feed babies as I havent had baby buns, but I am sure if you posted another thread that others would be able to help you, or maybe if they check this thread. There are lots of very helpful and knowledgeable people on here to help. :wave:

Didn't take it as been rude at all, sorry if my reply seemed it! hehe :) No worries!

Back