• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newb

Well welcome..and if your a bunny you'll be fine in finding a mate
but if you're a human..I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you!:lol:

lol. Good thing I was looking for a buck to love.. in the non beastiality sense.

I guess from what you say it's mainly women who have a passion for bunnies (lagomorph, not playboy). That's ok though, more for us girls!

It was nice to come on a forum and see members helping each other out for their love of the animals, not for personal gain. I also liked coming on here and seeing all the rabbit sigs. Too cute!! :love:

lol. Good thing I was looking for a buck to love.. in the non beastiality sense.

I guess from what you say it's mainly women who have a passion for bunnies (lagomorph, not playboy). That's ok though, more for us girls!

It was nice to come on a forum and see members helping each other out for their love of the animals, not for personal gain. I also liked coming on here and seeing all the rabbit sigs. Too cute!! :love:

cracked me up that did!!! :lol::lol::lol:

welcome to ru :wave:

Back