• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A toothless companion for Grimlock...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I know I wasn't going to get another rabbit...
I fell in love with a rabbit from ARC but it wasn't meant to be... but now I can't stop thinking about Grimlock snuggling with another bunny. He's just too attached to me and I don't think it's fair. Plus I want another bunny too.

The only catch is, as Grim has no front teeth he gets free run of the house all day and if I were to get him a companion they would also have to have no front teeth. Otherwise I'd have to confine them to the bedroom for safety while I'm not there and that wouldn't be fair on Grimlock.

So if anyone needs a front toothless bunny re-homed just shout me first! :D

:love:

Not all bunny with teeth chew the house?! :? Both mine have full incisors and never touch our furniture. You just have to bunny proof everything in case they do - cables/leads, house plants, detergent bottles etc.. my two have free run of whole house throughout the day and no probs at all :wave:

You could try contacting your local rescues and ask them to consider you if they get a toothless bunny in :) Maybe you could even help out by sponsoring the cost of tooth removal, so they don't have to turn away a bun with incisor problems due to lack of funds, and you get the toothless companion you're after :D

I know... :(

But my perfect bun will come along some time and then Grim will have a snuggle buddy. :)

I know I wasn't going to get another rabbit...
I fell in love with a rabbit from ARC but it wasn't meant to be... but now I can't stop thinking about Grimlock snuggling with another bunny. He's just too attached to me and I don't think it's fair. Plus I want another bunny too.

The only catch is, as Grim has no front teeth he gets free run of the house all day and if I were to get him a companion they would also have to have no front teeth. Otherwise I'd have to confine them to the bedroom for safety while I'm not there and that wouldn't be fair on Grimlock.

So if anyone needs a front toothless bunny re-homed just shout me first! :D

:love:

I have Frank who is toothless, and his g/f Petal has teeth and doesn't chew. They have free range of everywhere 24/7 apart from my room.

Well we have 3 TVs, 4 PCs, 2 Xbox 360s, 3 PS3s and countless other electronics in our house and to rabbit proof properly for a toothed bunny would be unfair on my housemates who would have to suffer for my rabbit obsession. :D

I would never risk endangering a rabbit so, as hard as it is for me, I will be patient....

Well as patient as I can be. :mrgreen:

Back