• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trouble with my two

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I am away for a few days and the oh is looking after guys. On my phone so excuse bad typing.

Strawberry has got worse while I have been away, he hasn't biten OH yet but keeps digging at duvet all night. He has also started chasing Snowdrop again non-stop. She doesn't need the stress so OH put one of them in crate and left other out thiss evening to give her a break.

At 6am OH had to put them ouside in their old hutch to give him an hours sleep. -I have begged him not to put them out in the night if strawbs goes mad again.

We just can't figure out what works for them. I know its bungle that is making Strawb be so horrid but will he calm down or will it stay like this till he has gone?

We have tried all sorts but get complaimts from neighbours over noise if we crate them and strawberry eats doors if we close him in a room!

STRESS!

Can you find someone to Foster Bungle for you ?

It really wont get better re Strawbs whilst an entire Buck is about.

No I dnt have anyone to have Bungle. He is being neutered on friday so hopefully he will find a home soon. I am going to move him up to the attic on the third floor in the hope that once strabws has been back in the spare room and saw there is nothing there it will improve. Strawberry never goes up the second set of stairs to the attic.

I can't believe how damn awkward bunnies are! How do people cope with multiple bunnies indoors?

No I dnt have anyone to have Bungle. He is being neutered on friday so hopefully he will find a home soon. I am going to move him up to the attic on the third floor in the hope that once strabws has been back in the spare room and saw there is nothing there it will improve. Strawberry never goes up the second set of stairs to the attic.

I can't believe how damn awkward bunnies are! How do people cope with multiple bunnies indoors?

Blue HATES Bea too....I've had to block off the stairs so he can't get up to her room. Theres no way he could actually get to her as there is her pen, a 2 foot gap and then a baby gate but he poos and wees outside the door of her room and attacks me when I've been upstairs with her or if you try to walk across the landing :( I have to fabreeze my legs when I come out of her room.
Hope it gets better for you soon hon, it is a nightmare :(

shame i'm a bit too far away or i'd offer to care for bungle. my 2 don't go upstairs or into the 2nd living room so they'd be none the wiser (hopefully).

Thanks guys. Only just been back online to see your replies. Strawberry wasnt a problem Tues, Wed or Thurs night and didnt attack my OH like he does me. He chased Snowdrop a little but isnt aggressive towards her.

I got back last night and he only came onto the bed about 3 times which is better than it was. I definately didnt smell of Bungle, had been no-where near him yet my OH had been cuddling and grooming him. Yet its always me he attacks.

If my OH puts him down in the night he doesnt get back up yet if I put him down he just jumps straight back up. He grooms my OH's head yet bites me!

I dont understand why he has decided he hates me so much! Bungle has been in for his op today and then we are going to have a move around tonight when he's home.

Back