• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finlay & Betsy - our little black buns

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I've not posted any pics of Finlay & Betsy as a couple before, so thought I'd share some from the other night :)

Finlay is now 7 1/2 months old & is real cuddle bun :love: He loves his Betsy to bits & they loving nothing more than snuggle up together :love:

I love them both to bits :love: But especially because they're black, as I adore black bunnies :D:love:

Finlay
DSCF4155.jpg

Betsy
DSCF4152.jpg

And together :love:
DSCF4159.jpg
DSCF4163.jpg

Such a happy couple, they look very happy together:love: It's a shame black buns get overlooked in the rescues:cry:

I like the wooden bunny in the background too, where did you adopt him from:lol:

Thanks guys :)

Such a happy couple, they look very happy together:love: It's a shame black buns get overlooked in the rescues:cry:

I like the wooden bunny in the background too, where did you adopt him from:lol:

I know :cry: I don't know why, as black buns are so beautiful - I think there's something about their fur :love: It's always so sleek & glossy :love:

The wooden bunny was a Christmas Pressie from my Dad last year - I think he knows me very well :oops::lol:

Aaaaaw Denise they are gorgeous:love: you had better stay away from a local P@H they have a gorgeous black Conti in looking for a home, it is so friendly too.

Aaaaaw Denise they are gorgeous:love: you had better stay away from a local P@H they have a gorgeous black Conti in looking for a home, it is so friendly too.

Oh please tell me it's not one near me Lynne? :cry: Think I'll have to send Mark in, in future if we need anything until the bunny has found a home :cry:

They had a black conti in last year too - he was called Norman & we really had to restrain ourselves from bringing him home :oops::(

I think you're safe unless you come to Doncaster;) It is adorable, it let me give it a nose rub and was nudging me on Monday

Phew that's a relief! We've never been to the one at Doncaster, so not likely will see the bun ;):( That is unless it moves to Sheffield! :shock::lol:

Back