• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted, pictures of bunny feet :)

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Flash's feet change every day. One day they're spotlessly clean, fit for show. Then the next he looks like he lives in a swamp :lol:

Anyway, I know bunnies cleanliness varies, so I would like to see bunny feet (Party because I'm bored to death :lol: ) :D

I'll start off, this is Flash with fairly white feet...
IMG_2689.jpg

EDIT: Ignore the orange stain on his back. He weed on the metal of his pen and then sat against it, and I had no brushes with me :roll::lol:

SDC11058.jpg

Lola- you can see one of her sore hocks as it started out :(

SDC10523.jpg

Lenny-bum

SDC10881.jpg

Max- leggin' it away from Lola demanding head licks!

Poor sore hocksies :(
They look very clean though :) do they live on bedding or just have litter trays?

They have vetbed, fleeces, blankets and duvets :lol:. Lola likes to sit in her litter tray though :shock:. And Brian uses his 'litter tray' as a bed and the rest of the house as his litter tray :lol:.

:lol: All my buns are currently bedded on shavings, that will be changed though :D Will soon be vinyl and megazorb :lol:

My bunnies' grubby feetsies:

Tippex Porkychicken:
IMG_1026-1.jpg

Bunny Clifton:
IMG_1164.jpg

Mango Fattyharebit and Apricot Le Bunbun:
DSCF0812.jpg

Custardapple Furrypods:
DSCF0985.jpg

Charlie - he never had clean feet, we struggled with his diet so he always had excess caecotrophs, which he invariably got stuck to his feet:
BunsFeb06044.jpg

Miss Lavender:
IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

my god candiflare you get some talc before you took the photo :lol: ive never seen feet so white either

rabbit2038.jpg

Both Ruby and Pipkin feets all snuggled up together. Can only really see the bottom of Ruby's though...
I love her front feets. One is nearly black and the other is a creamy colour. Looks so funny ^_^ Don't have a picture though...

Back