• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i would just like to say.....

areia

Wise Old Thumper
a HUGEEEEEEEEE thank you to everyone for the support and knowledge in helping me with linus, i know from my first visit to the vet with his myxi i wouldnt of even tried and just taken the advise to put him to sleep and giving me the confidence to go somewhere else with my list,

although im not having a go at any vet, my mums vet who has been excellant with her cats, was very good at listening to me with my list of meds and we were able to share knowledge between us in our attempt to help make him more comfortable, as down here neutering vax dentals are the most common thing treated anything else seems to draw a blank. i still cant get over there reaction when i say they are all neutered vaxed and wormed,

i myself have a long way to go in bunny care and i continue to learn something new everyday

i would never of thought of half the things i used to help make him feel more comfortable, im sure he was greatfull too he was a great bundle of squishy joy and im greatfull for the time i shared with him

this goes to ARC to for without this mad bunny lot i would never of found this site, :) for i am able be as bunny mad as i like without getting on to many peoples nerves :lol:

THANK YOU

Back