• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Cherry Blossom and her new digs

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
cherryandhernewdigs001.jpg
I can't fit all of her new dog crate on the pic.

cherryandhernewdigs002.jpg

cherryandhernewdigs003.jpg

cherryandhernewdigs004.jpg

cherryandhernewdigs007.jpg

she is all skin and bone, with a bubble belly, at the minute, she seems tired, but bright. We will see what tomorrow brings, 2 vets appointments and hopfully a decision.

Awww she does look thin:( With the dog cage its a good idea to turn it upside down so the big holes are at the top rather than the bottom;)

She does look extremely thin Louise :( :( poor poor girl, i never thought for a moment she would be so thin when i replied to the weight gain thread. I would definately feed her ad lib pellets :( Poor girly xXx

Augt 24th or around abouts, a couple of days before she came home. Why do you ask? can't be problems with her spay, Ive already lost one to that this year :(

Her set up looks well good. She is beautiful! I hope she puts weight on soon - I didnt notice her little bony bottom when I first looked but when I looked again I thought "Come on girly, start enjoying some nice nom noms".

I hope it all goes ok at the vets tomorrow.

I couldn't believe how big it was, but that is the reason the lady was getting rid, her dog didn't even make it in there. Oh well some pooch's loss is Cherry blossom's gain. She is eating, I'm just not sure it is stopping on her :( We will see tomorrow

Augt 24th or around abouts, a couple of days before she came home. Why do you ask? can't be problems with her spay, Ive already lost one to that this year :(

Did the Vet who spayed her comment on the condition of her Uterus and how old is Cherry ?

ETA I am off soon and might not catch up with this til after you see the Vet tomorrow. I'd advise you to mention the very recent spay to the Vet. An abdominal U/S and a chest Xray might be a good idea before agreeing to putting her through any Dental surgery.

Lots of vibes for Cherry

xx

Last edited:
She looks like my little Ginger Bun. Rabbits do seem to lose weight scarily fast when something's wrong.

Loadsa vibes for her.

Did the Vet who spayed her comment on the condition of her Uterus and how old is Cherry ?

ETA I am off soon and might not catch up with this til after you see the Vet tomorrow. I'd advise you to mention the very recent spay to the Vet. An abdominal U/S and a chest Xray might be a good idea before agreeing to putting her through any Dental surgery.

Lots of vibes for Cherry

xx

She was spayed through Elaine at the rescue, therefore I have very few details.

Back