• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy First GOTCHA Day Indi & Phoenix!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Technically its 29th September, but i am celebrating late as i wanted to wait until i had the new "bunny room" all set up for them.

I got them from Walsall RSPCA, fostered by Becky86 - thank you so, so much for letting me have them!

Treats i bought to celebrate (obv not eaten all at once!):
P1050191.jpg

Their new room:
P1050189.jpg

P1050183.jpg

Trying to escape:
P1050186.jpg

And just because they are cute!:
P1050199.jpg

P1050202.jpg

P1050207.jpg

P1050413.jpg

Totally adore them - they've become even friendlier since moving inside and i couldnt be without them now.

Thanks for all the advice from RU over the last year too! :thumb:

Awwwh :love::love: Happy 1st Gotcha day girlies :love: Its flown by hasnt it? I cant believe they have their own room :shock: What lucky girlies!! They surely landed perfectly on their feeties with you Vikki :love: Your such a fab mummy! xXx

They are both gorgeous :love::love::love::love: and very lucky to have a vet mum - although they'll probably not agree with me.:)

Poor Phoenix has a post-CYLAP VHD injection limp :(:(
So she's not enjoying her gotcha day as much as she should!

Happy 1st. gotcha day girls!:love::love::love:
What a wonderful 1st. gotcha day present for them Vicki vet.
They'll be 2 very happy bunnies!

Indi: Thanks for the messages, we iz having a loverly time, espeshally when mummy lets us run around her bedroom....
Phoenix: yes, now my poorly leg iz all better i am having nice snoozles on mummy's bed
Indi: but mummy says thats not so good because its distractamicating...
Phoenix: Yes, she shud be studying but instead is procrasta...procrasti...not doing any!
Indi: but we love our room too, and are being very good and not eating anything that we shouldn't!

Phoenix has just done a binky the full length of the house and back, just to prove it!!

Back