• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your OH get fed up with rabbit chat?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
My OH loves our buns but he says I talk about them too much. I always have some bit of news about them, like "Ruby's started licking today," or "Look at Ralphy he's lying with his little legs out.." It must seem to him like we have already got kids because I treat the buns like children; watching their every move, checking their eating, drinking, pooing, fur, making sure I spend quality time with both of them every day, making plans for their future!

Do you all do this or are you not as obsessed as me?

my friends are fed up of me talking about the animals.

I think we are all obsessed, hence why we are all on a rabbit forum where we are all as mad as each other! :lol: xxx

My seventeen year old son says he cannot talk to me and I cant talk to him as he talks football and I talk rabbits. Not much common ground there.... unless we teach the rabbits to play football :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My O/H loves the buns but thinks i fuss too much. I tell him that despite what he thinks, he can fend for himself but bunnies need a bit of help.

Oh yeah i do, my OH thinks i'm mad especially when i start talking about what Pepper will get for christmas from Santa ;)

We are apt not to talk about our bunnies unless it's to other bunny owners, and my Husband and myself never stop talking about them to each other. :)

My OH loves our buns, and just spent a month and a half kitting out a new shed for them, but he still thinks I spend too much time thinking and talking about bunnies :lol::lol:

My OH doesnt admit he likes our buns... but he does help me feed them most mornings and will also do litter trays etc without me asking for his help ;) I think seceretly he likes them, especially Lottie and George as hes always chatting away to them when he cleans them :lol:

However, i dont get to have many bunny chats with him, as he tells me to stop going on and on about the same stuff :( I currently have 4 foster buns inside and im like 'awwwh look at her, shes yawning' He just rolls his eyes :lol:

My mum got so sick of it I actually don't talk to her anymore. Unless it's something really important, I just get on with whatever I need to do.

Even my best friend basically told me to shut up, and she loves rabbits :lol:

My seventeen year old son says he cannot talk to me and I cant talk to him as he talks football and I talk rabbits. Not much common ground there.... unless we teach the rabbits to play football :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It can be done :)
I'm in the process of teaching wonderbun Harley :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I must admit I am new to this forum and although my OH does love them and listens to me etc etc he does sometimes get a bit sick of me going on and said are you on the computer again!!!! ha ha I think he was trying to watch something :lol::lol::lol:

hahahaha! I have to say I had a bunny-mad friend come round the other day and we watched binkies for an HOUR on Youtube!!!!!

hahahaha! Just an hour that time, because our OH's were watching too! But if we'd been alone we could've gone on for hours! Do you do that too?!

Back