• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinness World Records Alice Biggest In The World

If that's the one I'm thinking of, the doe she was bred from had 8 other litters! :shock: I can't stand when people over breed like that, for their own gain.

I wonder if Alice can walk unlike poor Amy who couldn't, and I wonder if Annette Edwards will use Alice for publicity as she did with poor Amy which ended up costing Amy her life. :evil:

I wonder if Alice can walk unlike poor Amy who couldn't,

Funny you should say that, I was looking at one of the pictures on the link and wondering why the rabbit's front and back legs were stuck out at odd angles. It appeared that the rabbit was just kind of 'dumped' on the ground like a bean bag - would be nice to see them running around in the garden and some other normal behaviours in the pictures; there again it sounds like they don't/can't do a lot of that !

That stupid idiotic woman who breeds them bunnies is a total buffoon.

She is breeding buns from the same line as that poor Amy, so god only knows what genetic problems those baby bunnies have too. She over feeds her bunnies too, no wonder Amy was 'crowned' worlds largest bun :cry:
Hopefully the £180 will put people off!

Guiness have apparently stopped doing 'largest pets' now because of people over-feeding their pets. Is it still goingon?

she is such a selfish woman, thinks about herself and how fat she can get her buns so SHE is in the limelight. No consideration for her rabbits at all. Sorry, this woman gets on my man boobs, I don't like her :evil::evil:

Absolutely appauling. She doesnt deserve to own a pet. Those poor bunnies :( Id love to hold her the way shes holding her bunny in the picture :evil:

Guiness have apparently stopped doing 'largest pets' now because of people over-feeding their pets. Is it still goingon?

It seems that they do no longer do 'largest/heaviest' but instead do the length !

Back