• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mowgli's had a bad night

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
when for first time i had my best night sleep in a long time, soo comfortable and undisturbed sleep, it appears porr mowgli didn't he was in a right state when i woke up, soo once again off to the bunny sink for a rinse and shampoo, of all his wee, his hair is coming out again where he has urine scald, every day for last 2weeks had to bath his bottom end

today he has bit of runs, he stumbled up stairs but then seemed to get his back legs back, as i was worried about his back legs at first as they were tilting over to right like some bunnies with e-cuniculi get

mowgli had another bad night :cry: lisa said it smelt like a sewers :shock: :oops: :cry: , he's had another bath again, he's looking rather sorry for himself

get well soon mowgli

auntie cas

Was Mowgili treated for EC. If he is still wetting himself, have you thought it cDould be a urinary infection? Didn't want to trawl all your old posts and I couldn't obviously see his history.

I wouldn't use shampoo as it made my bunny sore. How often does he get wet?

he has kidney failure he had urine samples taken and bloods, the only shampoo i can use on him is baby shampoo as that doesn't affect him, for last 2 weeks he has been wet through in the mornings, he had a good few months, before that he was same as he is now, we tried urinary incontinance medicine but he lost alot of weight on it, so i took him off it and then refed him with porridge to get his weight back on.

my nan came round and said he looked like a rat :cry::cry::cry: she said i should have him pts, but he is still happy in himself enjoying life and rosie, i don't think it is his time yet, he improved last time, soo i have that bit of hope that he can again

Awwww Poor Mowgli. :cry: I so hope he improves soon.
I'll always think of him as the bun who lies in front of the chocolate biccy cupboard to make sure he gets one!

Awwww Poor Mowgli. :cry: I so hope he improves soon.
I'll always think of him as the bun who lies in front of the chocolate biccy cupboard to make sure he gets one!

:lol: he wasn't to bad last night, he's now got his head on his favourite cushion = rosie :lol:
dad agrees with me he is happy, eating away and roaming and sleeping and cuddling rosie, he is not in pain
ill just continue as i have done with him, for as long as he is happy then im happy :)

Back