• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies

lildebs

Mama Doe
I bought some of these last week and my buns go mad for them...how cute do they sound when thry're eating them :lol:
Just wondered if anyone has tried anything similar, I don't buy the sugary commercial treats but any tips like the crunchies I'd look into...thaanks:D

I have to say that Bikky loves nothing more than Wilkos cereal bars for 49pence. She goes crazy for them. They are not 100% natural like some others, but they are great in moderation.:D

Mine go mad for the Fenugreek Cruchies but I too was unable to get them for a while - found them now in Nottcutts Garden Centre so stocked up!

great thanks :D but if anyone is struggling to get hold of the crunchies I'd be more than happy to get some and send off:D
I have looked at the carrot ones...ummmm might try them:D

All my buns like the fenugreek crunchies, apart from her majesty Lola-poop! :lol:

None of mine liked the carrot biscuits :(

oh God...am I the only norty person to give half a hobnob????:oops::oops:
Its so occasionally...I NEVER buy biccys but there were 3 packs in one for a £1 in Sainsburys and I dont like hobnobs......:shock::roll:

Can you guess...? Grimlock doesn't like either of them. :lol:
But I have found him with his head in bag of mini hobnobs. He hasn't got his front teeth so he was just gumming the last one in there.

The chinchillas get all his unwanted treats so they're happy.

They are now in the Woodlands range as 'aromatic crunchies'. Beau looooves them, his absolute fave, and yes the noise is tooooo cute! :love: He also likes the yellow stars and purple balls, can't remember what they were called though.

Daisy goes mad for fenugreek crunchies, she can scoff three in the time it takes for Jester to have one. I have to make sure he gets a headstart or he doesn't get to finish a crunchie in peace :lol:

A garden centre near us stocks them so when I go I get a couple of packs. They last a long time as I only give one each every night. So four a day.

One each??:oops: I give mine about 3 each:lol::lol: is that too many!

I just limit it because mine are greedy :lol: And they wont eat hay if I give them too much. I often give them as bribery to get them to go to bed at night. :lol:

Yes but they come with alfalfa balls which Dill doesn't like & b cant have so have to through them away.:(Why dont they do them on their own anymore?

Back