• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The second crime scene

Squizz

Alpha Buck
After dealing with my house rabbits and their rearranging of our living room I hear a loud commotion outside. A quick glance out the window and nothing looked untoward so i go to investigate. Then I find that Hamish has done this to the hut in his run:

DSC00037.jpg

:shock: rabbits!!!!!!

Oh no!! He looks really pleased with himself!! How are things squizz, everything going ok? :wave:

It is quite an impressive hole to have chewed so I guess he's earnt the right to be pleased!! Alls good, thanks for asking. Martha made an amazing recovery from the EC, I really thought we were losing her. Now got 3 buns with nodular myxi, but fingers crossed eveyones on the mend! Hope you're OK x

I am ok thanks. It's great news about Martha I am really pleased for you!! Sorry to hear your other buns are not well, I hope they make a speedy recovery.

Back