• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crime scene

Squizz

Alpha Buck
Martha, one of our house buns, had an EC attack in August. She made an amazing recovery, but has a few balance issues particularly when jumping into her cage. We had already removed the top half of the cage to make it easier for her, then my husband kindly cut her a doorway so she wouldn't have to jump anymore. Since then Martha has repaid the kindness by deciding she doesn't want one of their litter trays anymore and pulling it out of the cage through the aforementioned doorway and depositing the contents on our rug. It wouldn't be so bad but she then goes to the toilet where the litter tray was. Just trying to explain to her that the doorway was intended for this behaviour!!!

DSC00019.jpg

But she loves you so much she wants you to appreciate her poo as much as she does!

She is rather pretty aint she!!!

:lol::lol: aww she is gorgeous :D

Megazorb gets literally everywhere, spreads over a very wide area in my experience!

Nope, i don't believe she did it. Look at her little face:love:

Believe me appearances can be deceptive, don't fall for the butter wouldnt melt look. The trail of destruction leading to her is too much to deny! Unless Arthur framed her?

Back