• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit noises

Yes... they could be anger/being scared noises or they could be because your rabbit is a little 'excited' if you get what I mean. What's the context of your rabbit making these noises?

Lola grunts at me when I pick up her poos from her cage, she's not even in the cage but she comes to have a nosey, so thats angry grunts.

All my bunnies make little buzzing noises when runnind around, these are happy noises (all are neutered but one)

i have two females, floppy is fine she has no problems when it comes to feeding or putting her out in the garden or cuddling etc..
but stig always buzzes and grunts, and scratches when you put your hands in her cage, she is so difficult to handle so im a little worried

i have two females, floppy is fine she has no problems when it comes to feeding or putting her out in the garden or cuddling etc..
but stig always buzzes and grunts, and scratches when you put your hands in her cage, she is so difficult to handle so im a little worried

Is she neutered? A lot of females can be territorial of their houses. Neutering almost always stops this and I would recommend it, especially as you have two in case they start to fight.

Back