• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jetstream and anyone who wants to see bouncing babies

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i took a video tonight of my foster babies that i'm foster for jetstream. they are the most adroable little fluffy balls. total smitten by them. the mother is called Buttons and she is beautiful, just had her in there for a lovely run around and all she wanted was a good cuddle. the babies are called Jackson (he has a white paw and white toes on the other) pheonix (he's got a white toe and snip on his nose) Amos (he's the colour of his mum and a real suck up :oops: *must resist*) then theres 3 sable coloured ones, atlantas, nevada and madison her being the smallest. lol saying he and she and they could be anything lol. well i hope you enjoy them as much as i do, their better than watching tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZNqn8YdOcc

AWWWW my kiddies!! Look at them now!! :love::love: They have grown soo much since Saturday! Madison even looks to be catching up with the rest of them now! :love::love:

Mama Buttons is a darling! She really is one of the most laid back and sweetest bunnies I have ever met!

You are doing a brilliant job Linz, they look like they are loving having all that space to run about in! It's hard to believe they are only 3 weeks old tomorrow!! :lol:

Cerys :)

:lol: aw their ears have grown cerys in a space of a day. i checked them all this morning and theres no way their ears had grown then, their amazing. madison is doing so well, she loves a good run about. amos and jackson are serious mummy buns. :lol: buttons is just so lovely, she's like the colour of autumn :love:

Its scary how quickly they grow!

I used to catch Jackson crawling out of the nest to try and get a sneaky extra suckle of milk, naughty boy!

I can't wait to see what Madisons ears will do, they are just so sticky outy! Spider, one of Button's older babies, had both his ears up the other day, he looked very strange, he looks much better as a helicopter bun! I really hope Madison has at least one lop ear lol!!

I can't believe the number of baby bunnies there have been this year, and there are still more on my waiting list to come in. :(

lol aw bless. yeah her wee ears where flopping tonight there and pheonix ears where floppy too. i can't help but kiss and cuddle them and smell them :oops: they smell so lovely. aw it's unbelievable cerys i'm only glad to be of some assitance. wish i could more.

Lol yes baby bunnies do have a wonderful smell!! I hold my hands up I am a bunny sniffer too!! :oops::lol:

You really are a lifesaver Linz!! I really am so chuffed you have taken them on!

Awwwwwww I love babies :love: :love:

Love the way they sit in food bowls and they way they scoot about, bet you don't get much done with them around :lol:

Awwwwwww I love babies

Love the way they sit in food bowls and they way they scoot about, bet you don't get much done with them around

:lol: i was near tempted to stay at home today just to watch them play, they where hyper this morning :love: buttons gave up trying to eat with them all stuck in her food bowl. there are four bowls of food and they crowd round the one she's eating. :lol:

Lol yes baby bunnies do have a wonderful smell!! I hold my hands up I am a bunny sniffer too!!

You really are a lifesaver Linz!! I really am so chuffed you have taken them on!

Cerys

not a problem Cerys, they are a pleasure to have around lol. :love:

Back