• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I house my bunnies in our shed?

npg1

Young Bun
Im just wondering if my bunnies would be happy in our shed, well it's more of a building in our garden full of tools and rubbish really and I was thinking of clearing it out and puttin the hutch in there and letting them run free. The only problem is there is no light, no windows and a wooden door. The day probably wouldnt be a problem as I can open the door and somehow make a mesh door so they cant get out. Or was thinking of cutting the door in 2 to make a stable door and have the top bit open, not sure how easy?! It would be nightime where I would have to close the door on them and they would be in the dark (no different to nightime now really!) Do you think this would be ok?

well, mesh doors are good, I have one. You could also put a catflap in the side of the shed leading out into a run. And finally, here are some pictures of mine:

003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

122.jpg

119.jpg

Back