• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Due to increased hay consumption!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
I'm happy to announce Lola's poos are now huge thanks to her dental, leading to increased hay consumption!..

Her poos were always very tiny compared to my other buns before now!
It seems she's now trying to compete for title of 'Largest Poop producer!' :lol:

Well done Lola:lol: Isn't it funny how we can get excited about hay consumption and large golden poos:lol:

Haha, very :lol:. It's nice that I can express my joy on here, if I started talking to my friends at uni about it, they'd think I'd gone bananas.. :lol:

Is there a link between small poos and something else?
Flash's have always been a bit smaller than the others, although they are increasing in size

Afaik the more hay the bunny eats the bigger and more goldy looking the poos become! Like Treasure! :lol:

That's good news, glad to hear the dental seems to have worked. All ours are prolific hay eaters and so far so good and no problems with their teeth.

Back