• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilley - No more headtilt

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Tilley had head tilt when I adopted her back in September

092-1.jpg

This is her today, she's been binkying around the living room like mad:D

What's in here
HarryandTilley002.jpg

Can you see me
HarryandTilley003.jpg

So tired after all that playing

HarryandTilley005.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, that's so awesome :D

I have one of those too (a Tilly -although spelt differently- with head tilt), she hasn't improved as much as yours has though.

Isn't it wonderful when you see such a massive improvement :)

Shes looking brilliant Sue!

You must be very happy....she clearly is!!

She's been outside in quarantine since I got her, she came in yesterday, she took over the house today:lol: She's staying indoors now and being bonded with Harry once his hormones have settled.
When she first arrived she hid in the bedroom part of the hutch until she heard you go away, after a few days she would run out to greet you especially if she thought you had food:D

She's been outside in quarantine since I got her, she came in yesterday, she took over the house today:lol: She's staying indoors now and being bonded with Harry once his hormones have settled.
When she first arrived she hid in the bedroom part of the hutch until she heard you go away, after a few days she would run out to greet you especially if she thought you had food:D

Bless her!

She looks very much at home in those pics,not at all nervous!

She looks wonderful!! Can I ask what treatment she had for the headtilt? My Darcy came down with it at the beginning of this month so any tips would be great. xx

She looks wonderful!! Can I ask what treatment she had for the headtilt? My Darcy came down with it at the beginning of this month so any tips would be great. xx

Thank you:D, she had a course of panacur and depocillin, hers was only mild compared to some and I think she was caught early, she looks completely normal now and runs around like a maniac:lol:

Hope Darcy recovers, and returns to normal, what treatment is he on?

I know it sounds silly:oops:, but I'm in tears here - tears of joy.:D You've made such a difference in this little girl's life.

She looks so well now. I love her little mane in the pic where she is stretching up:) You've done wonders with her :)

Back