• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian is Now Very Poorly - U/D 29/10 1815hrs- I Think he's on the Mend

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I had to rush him to the Vets at lunchtime. He has had GI problems since Saturday. At first he was responding well to treatment but at lunchtime today he became acutely unwell :cry:

He has been thoroughly examined and has had Xrays which have not revealed anything significant. However, he clearly has ALOT of abdominal pain :cry: He is on lots of meds and I am having to syringe feed him as he's anorexic.

Things are not looking good at the moment :cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you are having such an awful time Jane.Sending massive healing vibes Brian's way

Jane, you must not only be exhausted but broke. You must pay the Vet's salary. I think that you are a bunny Saint. I am sending lots of vibes, thoughts and prayers.

:(Ah Brian, sending lots of get well vibes to you {{{{vibes}}}} and 'hang in there' vibes to your Mum.

Brian has eaten a bit of grass and 2 SS pellets. Not much, but its a start.
It has been awful seeing him in so much pain :cry:
He looks a bit more comfortable now.

I just hope his meds get him better soon

Brian has eaten a bit of grass and 2 SS pellets. Not much, but its a start.
It has been awful seeing him in so much pain :cry:
He looks a bit more comfortable now.

I just hope his meds get him better soon

Hoping this is the turning point for Brave Brian and you :)... it's awful when buns are in pain and you feel helpless. Keep eating little bun x

Back