• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Lonely Sailor Say..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
" I've been here a while and although I'm warm and well fed I'm getting a bit lonely..also a bit bored as Auntie Jill can't get me out as often as she'd like
I really want a home of my own
I was out today and discovered a new game..it's called..hide behind the curtains:D
I ran behind the long curtains and sat there..then when Auntie Jill shouted " Sailor-bun" I poked my head out!:lol:

cura.jpg

and on about the 20th time!

cur.jpg

it made Auntie Jill laugh

Here's one of me just about to belt off down the other end of the room ..and the camera makes my eyes look like they glow..but they don't!

curb.jpg

Can anyone with a girlie bun housebunny find room for me.. You must have curtains for me to hide in!:lol:
Love Sailor xx"

ive got 2 girly house bunnies that im sure you would love but youre too far away ...

Plus I only have blinds :cry:

Hope you find a lovely home soon x

ive got 2 girly house bunnies that im sure you would love but youre too far away ...

Nowhere is too far..in fact a Honeybunny went to live in Norfolk last weekend and hopefully two piggies are going over very soon:D

arrgghh dont say that - sailor and fudge mcflurry have both tugged at the heart strings today- 2 boys for my 2 girls though?? ;)

Wonder if OH would realise if i smuggled 2 extra in?

Back