• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck and Fay - *Pic Heavy*

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
We adopted Starbuck and Fay yesterday and they seem to be settling in well so far. So here are some pictures of them:

Starbuck

StarbuckandFay016.jpg

StarbuckandFay049.jpg

Having a little snooze yesterday, all flopped over! Bless! :love:

StarbuckandFay009.jpg

StarbuckandFay010.jpg

Fay

StarbuckandFay006.jpg

All flopped out today, after a big bowl of veggies - one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! :love::love:

StarbuckandFay038.jpg

StarbuckandFay044.jpg

StarbuckandFay060.jpg

Thank you - I should say that Starbuck's eye was quite weepy yesterday but we think it was down to the stress of moving. It is a lot better today.

Glad to see Starbuck settling in well. Fay is gorgeous too, I'm sure he'll fall for her big time! They are going to make a fab couple.

Oh wow

Fay has settled in so well I am thrilled she has taken to her new home so well and I am sure it wont be long till she and Starbuck will be all loved up....thanks for being her new mummy :)

Take care

Fays old Mummy x

Glad to see Starbuck settling in well. Fay is gorgeous too, I'm sure he'll fall for her big time! They are going to make a fab couple.

Thank you!! Though we have just started the bonding - there is a post in behaviour and bonding...dont know if you can give any advice? They are so lovely!

Fay has settled in so well I am thrilled she has taken to her new home so well and I am sure it wont be long till she and Starbuck will be all loved up....thanks for being her new mummy :)

Take care

Fays old Mummy x

Ah, thank you! She is adorable!! We have started the bonding...fingers crossed!!! Will keep you updated!

Take care & remember you are welcome to visit

Back