• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no longer required

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This is to get Victors intended here for bonding ..

we need transport from sy14 8bd in cheshire to Hoyland , Barnsley or nearby (we could possibly meet if on a weekend.)

Owner could possibly do first bit of journey and meet up either on the Wirral or in Wrexham..

can anyone help?? please:)

Last edited:
This is to get Victors intended here for bonding ..

we need transport from sy14 8bd in cheshire to Hoyland , Barnsley or nearby (we could possibly meet if on a weekend.)

Owner could possibly do first bit of journey and meet up either on the Wirral or in Wrexham..

can anyone help?? please:)

anyone?

I'm thinking:oops:

There's a restaurant on The Wirral I want to go to - found a hotel that has an offer on, & have emailed blokie. If he can be conned into Spa break, we can collect on way back:oops::lol:

Which restaurant? I used to live on the Wirral and still work there so I am just being nosey. :) Would be great if you could take her back with you. When are you visiting?

Which restaurant? I used to live on the Wirral and still work there so I am just being nosey. :) Would be great if you could take her back with you. When are you visiting?

I don't know yet - bloke works away & is working stupid hours so haven't had an email reply yet.

The Restaurant is The Manor in Greasby:love:. The hotel is the Thorton Hall:D We usually go a couple of time a year.

Ah yes, I love the Manor - especially when the pianist is playing. She is amazing. And Thornton Hall is special. I haven't been for a while but they do fab champagne cocktails too.

I am hoping to get Myrtle to Barnsley this weekend - is there anyone who can meet us on route anywhere? It would be cheshire to Barnsley - takes about 2 hours but anywhere halfway would be a help.

Back