• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought I would share this with you

:love::love::love:

Mine have never bothered with theirs so I took them away, maybe I should give Trip and Scarlett theirs back if Sooty ignored hers at first too!

What do you put in yours? I feed mine Science Selective and find they don't really fall out when the ball rolls round which might be why mine never bothered :lol:

:love::love::love:

Mine have never bothered with theirs so I took them away, maybe I should give Trip and Scarlett theirs back if Sooty ignored hers at first too!

What do you put in yours? I feed mine Science Selective and find they don't really fall out when the ball rolls round which might be why mine never bothered :lol:

:lol: no wonder they dont bother - Sooty prob wouldnt either if no 'treat' came out :lol: Just use her usual pellets - excel.. but the ball has an adjustable size hole so you can put what you want in there.

:love:

That is so cute! She is beautiful bun, her markings are so striking. Having seen the photo of her as a baby it's lovely to see her so happy and full of life. :D

I think Excel pellets are smaller than SS :) I tried with other treats but they were small and just all fell out at once :roll: :lol:

I had a quick look but couldn't find them so might just go buy another one tomorrow x

Aww so cute. Grimlock wouldn't do anything so exerting just for pellets :lol:. I sometime put bread into his jingly ball thing, but he gets so excited it usually ends up in his water bowl and I end up having to get soggy bread out of it... :roll:

Mine absolutely love their treat balls. I've had to temporarily remove Bella's though as she wee'd all over it :roll: Oh the joys of owning an unspayed doe..

My two foster housebunnies love their treatballs. I break SS up into 3 so that it does drop out when they roll it about. It makes them move about much more than they would otherwise! They will do anything for food!:lol::lol:

Blue and Bea both get their pellets in their treat balls and love it. Bea is on a&p and Blue has excel lite he's a bit of a fatty

Back